The Old Court House, Wallasey

The Old Court House in Wallasey was built in 1900, and was used by Cheshire Constabulary until 1972 when it was handed over to Wirral Council for use as office space.

We are converting the building – which still has part of the old court room and cells in situ – into 21 one and two bedroom apartments that will be available for affordable rent from spring 2017.

We were asked to retain the appearance of the exterior, which we have repaired and restored to its former glory.